|TI 83 & TI 83 Plus CALCULATORS|
1. Click DOWNLOAD
2. SELECT "TI-83 PLUS SDK"
3.Choose "RUN" when prompted (This process will save the icon to your desktop as well as programs menu)
4. Follow prompts to download to your computer.
5. If icon doesn't save to yor desktop, you can access it from "All Programs" on your computer's START MENU
6. When you open this program, a blank screen appears. Select the icon for "new document" (similar to the icon in MS Word - a white page)
7. Select the choice of calculator, TI-83 works just fine for our class (screen is now white, but still blank)
8. Select the "play button" icon (looks similar to a play button on a radio)
9. Your calculator should appear. Use it as we do in class.