How to Request Records

  • The Records Department currently houses student records through the 2019 school year. 

    2020 & 2021 Graduates and Active students need to contact their campus registrar.

    Records from 1911-1998 were destroyed by Hurricane Harvey.  We can provide a letter for you stating your graduation date if you graduated or the year you withdrew.


    Alumni Humble ISD Students: 

    • Please use the Online Request System to obtain your transcripts and records. 
    • For questions or support email:

    Third-Party Requesters:

    Colleges, Universities, and Educational Institutions:


    Current/Active Students:


    Public and Private School Student Record Requests:

Records Management Address

  • Humble ISD
    BBTC/Records Department
    20200 Eastway Village Dr.
    Humble, TX  77338