How to Request Records
The Records Department currently houses student records through the 2018 school year.
Records from 1911-1997 are on microfiche and not available at this time.
- Please fill out the Transcript/Record Requests form and submit payment.
- Pick-ups are from 1:00 - 4:00 PM, Tuesdays and Thursdays only.
- Board, Business, and Technology Center, 20200 Eastway Village Dr Humble, TX 77338
- All requests must be made by 10:00AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays the day of pick-up.
Picking Up Transcripts or Records:
- Must show a picture ID.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Parents may request records if a student is under the age of 18.
- Records are still on your campus, please contact the registrar.
- Please email your verification request to:
Record Requests will not be Processed without Payment & ID
- Student Records: Record Request Form: Transcript/Records Request
- Payment for transcript/records : Submit payment for transcripts/records
Colleges may fax the request to 281-641-1074 or mail the request with a signed release from the student to the following address:
20200 Eastway Village Dr.
Humble, TX 77338