When your child is absent from school for any reason, please call our Attendance Line (281) 641-3419. You may call and leave a detailed message (symptoms and/or fever) 24 hours a day. When your child returns to school, he or she must have a written, dated excuse with the reason for the absence, parent's signature, and the child's first and last name. We must have a written excuse on record within two days of the student's return to school to ensure an excused absence.
...Arrival & DismissalHumble ISD school traffic patterns are in place in order to keep Fall Creek students safe. Please be patient, especially the first few days since we will be learning the procedures.Car Riders
Walkers and Biker Riders
- All car riders are dropped off and picked up at the main entrance with the exception of kindergarten. Kindergarten car riders are dropped off at the main entrance and they are picked up from the Early Learning Wing driveway.
- Students will sit in grade level lines until they are called to load into a car.
- We will have 5 pick up points. Each car will be directed to a point.
- Please do not get out of your car to pick up your child.
Do not use cell phones in school zones
- Walkers and bike riders are dismissed through the back doors.
- You may meet your child at the back but wait until your child is dismissed by a teacher.
Car Rider Signs
- All traffic will enter the driveway on the North side of the building. Take an immediate left through the parking lot. Curve to the right around the next row of parking spaces.
- Please complete a red CAR RIDER SIGN if you plan to pick up your child. Display the sign in your front car window. Please use a thick, black marker for writing and make the letters as large as possible.
...Visitors &VolunteersParents are welcome to come and have lunch with their child during the child's lunch period. State law requires that all visitors - parents, family members, volunteers, etc. - sign in at the front office upon entering the building. You will be required to show your driver's license to get a visitor's badge to go to areas beyond the office, including the cafeteria. The visitor's badge must be worn at all times while in the building and should be turned in to the office when you leave. This is for the safety of our/your children. You will also be required to show your driver's license when you check your child out from school.The state mandates that no visitors will be permitted in the building on STAAR testing days. This includes volunteers. In addition, visitors will not be allowed to eat lunch with students on these dates.
...Early ReleaseThe early release days for elementary schools for the 2013-2014 school year are Aug. 30, Sept. 19, Oct. 3, Oct. 30, Oct. 31, Dec. 5, Dec. 20, Feb. 27, Mar. 27, May 8, and June 6.On early release days K-5 students attend school from 8:00 to 12:00 P.M. Lunch is provided on early release days, except for Dec. 20th and June 6th.
...Lost & Found
Please check the “Lost and Found” boxes for personal belongings. All unclaimed items are regularly donated to charity.