Cambridge School Arrival & Dismissal Procedures
- You must park in the south parking lot, on the left side of the Community Learning Center (Cambridge Parking Lot). *park closer to the front of the parking lot, closest to Timber Forest Drive.
Please do not arrive too early for classes because we cannot pick up our families from the front atrium until class time.
NEW Arrival Procedures & Parking Details:
Location: 18901 Timber Forest Drive - Humble, TX 77346
PARK TOWARDS THE FRONT OF THE LOT, CLOSEST TO TIMBER FOREST DRIVE- YOU WILL WALK IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL ON THE SIDEWALK (next to the school building) HEADING NORTH, UNTIL YOU REACH THE MAIN ENTRANCE (DOOR #1) - ALL DOORS ARE NUMBERED.Please DO NOT attempt to enter the building anywhere other than through DOOR #1 - EVERY PARENT WILL ENTER AND LEAVE THROUGH DOOR #1!
In order to enter the building, each adult will need to go through the security process that is used when entering any and all humble isd campuses or buildings. Each adult will need to bring a state drivers licence or state id to be scanned through a system called 'raptor' - if you do not have a licence or state id, a passport may also be used and entered manually into that system. Once you are scanned and cleared, you will not need to do this every time you arrive... we will print out and create name tags once you have been cleared, and will provide these for you to wear while in the building, and you will return them when you leave each day.
- If you need to remove your child from the classroom for any reason, or decide to exit the building during class… you must be escorted through the building and leave through door #1, and walk back to your car the same way you arrived.
- If your child becomes too loud or disruptive in the hallway, you may want to step outside of the school building to regroup and then re-enter after your child has settled (this will allow all the classrooms surrounding ours to continue without disruptions).
- Our classroom is located in the same hallway as the District Employee Childcare Program and in the same building as the District Behavior Training Center, and for this reason -- they have various rules and regulations that we must follow as a group.
- While in the building - You must always stay as a group in the hallways, and throughout the entire school building.
- Keep our talking & our voices in the hallways to a minimum.
- Use the restroom facilities connected to our classroom for your children & yourself.