Welcome to PHED / Kinesiology
Dual Credit Kinesiology/ PHED
email@example.comIf you wish to make a donation of needed items for the school then consider donating to Quest Early College High School Annual Fund Friends of Quest- link is on the Quest Home pageWe can always use donations of balls of every kind!
Course Description- PE Dual Credit
Kinesiology is a dual credit physical education opportunity for all students that focuses physical, mental and social/emotional wellness principles. Students are required to dress for class and participate fully in the curriculum. Students will take a pre-fitness assessment and then create goals they wish to attain during the semester. There will be written assessments that Lonestar College requires along with a midterm and final exam. My current syllabus is located under the Syllabus tab and contains all due dates of major assessments. Students will need to access their Lonestar D2L accounts as well to take tests and use the SCHOOLOGY account to submit daily and summative assessments. Student grades will be located in HAC.The High school only physical education course will focus on fitness, cooperative games, social games, individual and team sports, and rhythmic studies. Students will need to dress daily in modest workout attire with proper lace tying athletic shoes.Grades are most accurate in HAC and will be updated weekly.How to best stay in contact and in touch
- Email Holly.firstname.lastname@example.org
- REMIND App
- All require text number 81010
- Panther family code send this as a text to the above number @202122pant This will allow you to receive messages meant for family only
- 1st-3rd period Mon/Wed text code @monwedua
- 5-7th periods Tues/Thurs code @hollyschoe
- Schoology- this is our designated online classroom where assignments and communication may take place. If a student is absent they may look at assignments that may be missed or may message me and I can reach out to them as well. The assignments need to be submitted to schoology and they will be graded there BUT their final average will only be visible in HAC. The grades are updated weekly.