Running Mustangs 2020
Please note all KHS youth camps are canceled for Summer 2020.
Please contact the coaches with any questions or concerns you may have.Coach Symons (Boys' Head Coach)281-641-7011Coach Dye (Girls')281-641-7026
Current Action Items
- Volunteer to Help at True Team Meet (All Teams March 14th)
- If you haven't yet, sign up to receive team emails
- If you haven't yet, please pay your Activity Fee (PayPal form at bottom of this page).
Be sure you have submitted your athlete's HumbleISD Forms: Next year's RankOne infomation needed for each athlete opens July 1st. This is in addition to the required ECG Screening Form and the 2019-20 Physical/Medical History form.
All forms must be completed and signed for the student to be cleared to participate in 2020 Athletics/Tryouts.
At the start of the Track & Field season, parents must submit a participation form for each athlete (except those that ran Cross Country last Fall).
STEPS TO STARTING OUT THE SEASON
2) Sign up for texts:Each team sends out updates through Remind101. To sign up for the reminds, see the information below:Boys team:Text @khstra to the number 81010Boys' Twitter is @kingwood_ccGirls team:Text @kwoodg or @kkkh62 (if the 1st one is full) to the number 8-1010, Cross Country kids do not need to join the track Remind.Girls' Twitter is @kingwoodxctf
3) Review the Coaches Required and Suggested Fan Cloth items (deadline past)
4) Sign up to Volunteer using our Sign Up Genius5) Pay You Activity Fee.
Kingwood All Sports Booster Club (KASBC) is a nonprofit organization that provides financial support for all Kingwood High School sports programs. Each year, KASBC provides between $150 and $250 per athlete for enhancements to the athletics program.Note: to be eligible to apply for the KASBC Scholarship, Seniors must be a member of the Booster Club. Not sure whether you signed up last semester with KASBC? Contact us at KHSRunning@gmail.com
Calling all Volunteers. The team needs you!Please visit to our Sign Up Genius link to volunteer.