Kingwood Mustangs FootballAthletic Coordinator & Head Football Coach
Hello KHS Football Family,
I hope all of you are healthy, safe and ready to get back to some football. Our coaches and players have done a phenomenal job working on the mental side of the game through numerous offensive and defensive group meetings as well as in-depth position meetings. Now it's time to work on the PHYSICAL side of the game throughout the summer strength and conditioning. With state and district guidelines regulating getting our athletes back on campus, all items below are very important and need your attention.
- RankOne Online Forms:This has already been sent out, but wanted to send again. There are 7 items to complete. These must be completed before athletes can participate.
- Humble ISD Waiver:This is a one-time form that must be completed and turned in at camp before athletes can participate.
Humble ISD Weekly COVID Questionnaire: This is a form that must be turned in at the beginning of every week prior to participating.
COVID safety precautions and recommendations can be found on the two documents above.
- Pick up / Drop off / Parking Instructions(attachment) If dropping off, picking up or if the athlete is driving and parking, please follow these instructions exactly every day. There are multiple sports doing the same thing we are across the campus. This must be followed for us to be able to get everything done correctly prior to the start of each day's work out.
- Football Check-In procedure(attachment) Once football players arrive they will proceed to the Small turf area for check in. This is where we will check that Rank One items are complete, collect the HISD Waiver and the weekly COVID checklist.
- Strength & Conditioning Registration S.W.A.T CampAttachment and link below)please make sure that items #1 and #2 are complete before signing up. Camp will be $75 this year payable by cash or check made out to Humble ISD Athletics. We will collect money as part of the check-in during week one. If there is a financial situation, send your son to camp regardless. Athletes that are not able to pay at this time will not be turned away, we want everyone with the team.
You need to sign up on the Google Form link BELOW and bring your check and Release of Liability on Monday.
6:20 AM Begin Check In
6:45 AM Team Stretch:
Athletes will need to bring their own water, cleats, tennis shoes and a towel if they want one.
Session Dates June 8th -July 24th
(Off Days - July 3rd, 7th, 8th, 20th and 21st) Workouts will be conducted on July 6th, 9th, & 10th)
- Session I - 6:45 - 9:00 am (10th/11th/12th Defense)
- Session II - 9:15- 11:30 am (10th/11th/12th Offense)
- Session III - 11:45 am - 1:45 pm (Freshmen)