HIGH SCHOOL IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- DPT/DtaP/DT/Tdap - 3 doses (any combination) with one dose on or after the fourth birthday AND within the last ten years. If it has been 10 years or longer since the last tetanus-diphtheria containing vaccine, a Tdap is required for the booster immunization.
- POLIO - 4 doses with one (1) dose after the fourth birthday.
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) - 2 doses with first after the 1st birthday
- HEPATITIS B - 3 doses
- HEPATITS A- 2 doses for all 9th grade students
- VARICELLA - 2 doses after 1st birthday; if student had chickenpox - a completed proof of disease form will meet this requirement
- MENINGITIS/MCV4/Menactra - 1 dose required for all students at age 11 or older.
High School students who have immunizations due during the fall semester will be required to have all immunizations before the beginning of the fall semester, and students who have immunizations due in the spring semester will be required to have all immunizations before the beginning of the spring semester.
For questions regarding Concientious Objection/Exemption from vaccine please visit: