The Dual Credit program is part of the Lone Star College System’s exceptional admissions program. It is especially designed for junior and senior secondary education students. Those who qualify can earn high school and college credit. Both high school and college credit are awarded upon successful completion of the course.
Before taking dual credit courses, please check with the university of choice to confirm if a dual credit course you are planning to take will transfer.
All Dual Credit courses are dependent upon enrollment and teacher availability.
Fall/Spring 2022-2023 Deadlines
- Submit qualifying TSI testing scores to Mrs. Deleon - May 6, 2022
see how to test below ( under TSI Testing)
- Deadline to submit summer dual credit course request - April 29, 2022
see below for information
- Deadline to submit Fall forms for the Dual Credit Program- May 13, 2022
AHS Dual Credit- How to Begin
Humble ISD offers a Dual Credit Summer Academy in partnership with local community colleges to allow students the opportunity to earn high school and college credit in the summer. Students receive high school credit on their transcripts if they earn a C or higher in a course, as well as receiving college credit transcripted through the partner community college.
This year, the Dual Credit Summer Academy will be offered both virtually and face-to-face. Choose the option below for more information.
Texas Success Initiative Assessment 2.0, better known as the TSIA2 test, is a test which determines the appropriate level of college course work for an incoming student.
Atascocita High School will be hosting the TSIA2 test on April 9, 2022 to register. Please click the link below.
- How to take the TSIA2 test
- TSIA2 Student Informational Brochure
- TSI Qualification Score Chart
- Website to locate STAAR/EOC Scores
- TSI Exemption Chart
- Pre- Assessment Activity
TSIA2 Online Practice Test and Review
LSC- How to Documents
- How to complete LSC Admission Application
- How to print an unofficial LSC transcript
- The unofficial transcript lists a student's LSC ID number, TSI test scores, and course grades.
- How to request official LSC transcript
- How to Obtain a Financial Account Summary
- How to pay LSC fee
- How to access my LSC email
- How to navigate LSC portal
Texas Course Compatibility College Course Transfer Guide
Lone Star College Student Services
AHS—Dual Credit Liaison—Mrs. DeLeon
LSC—Dual Credit Specialist—Anthony "Toni" Seiter
LSC Kingwood Testing Center
LSC Counseling / AdvisingServices
LSC Information Ph: 281-312-1600
Business Office Ph: 281-312-1581
LSC Help with Mylonestar Account