Student Council is a fun and easy way to get involved at AHS! We have monthly meetings after school where we discuss how we can improve the school or participate in service projects. We have monthly point sheets and many opportunities for community service, school service, staff appreciation and so much more!
We would love for you to join us!
1. Pay your membership dues of $25 through Revtrak. Screenshot your payment receipt. This fee gets you a membership in the state organization as well as a short sleeve tee-shirt.
2. Fill out your membership application. If the membership application link doesn't load, click here. You will rank your choices of committees... If you're not sure which one to join, click here.
3. Join the Schoology group. Access Code: F29Q-HHKF-KZ9BD
4. Join our remind by texting @ef4d246 OR @2bgkeh to 81010.
5. Come to our first meeting on August 17th in the Gold LGI after school, 3-3:30pm.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email Devyn Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Breanna Moore (email@example.com),
or stop by the StuCo room (2012), we would love to have you!