Welcome to Humble Middle SchoolWelcome to the new school year. I am Kimberly Esparza, assistant principal, for students with last name RIW-Z. I am enthusiastic to have your child at Humble Middle School and I look forward to getting to know you and your child better. Together, we will form a productive partnership to ensure your child achieves his or her highest potential and all of his or her learning goals.
I am looking forward to a year filled with challenges and excitement. Our goal is to continue to provide students with rigorous learning opportunities and we have an AMAZING team of teachers and staff for this school year. We will focus on developing your child in the following areas:
- Humble ISD Portrait of a Graduate
- HMS Essential 10
- AVID Strategies including an emphasis on Cornell Notes
- Character Education-The Great 8
We truly believe that communication is one of the keys to a successful educational experience for students. Throughout the year, we plan to maintain regular communication and to continue to collaborate with you. We would like to extend an invitation to parents to attend the many school wide events that will occur throughout the year. Please see our campus calendar for additional information. We encourage you to contact us if/when the need arises, and to stay in the know about your child’s studies, assignments, assessments, and school activities, as well as other events and happenings. In order to support your child’s learning, I ask that you ensure he or she:
- Arrives at school each day on time and ready to learn.
- Completes all classwork/homework assignments on time.
- Reading for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of and involved in the learning process.
- Informs you (or myself) if additional support is needed in any subject area.
- You can access upcoming events at HMS using this link HMS Calendar
- You can access your students attendance and grades using the Home Access Center (HAC) located at the following link Home Access Center
If you have any questions about these items please don’t hesitate to ask me! In addition, if you have questions or concerns about any part of the school year please reach out to me either during school hours, by email at email@example.com, or by phone at 281-641-4013.
Making Our Best, Better!
Assistant Principal for RIW-Z
Counselor for RIW-Z
Secretary for RIW-Z