• Note:  Address changes cannot be made using the Home Access Center (HAC)

    Please provide a new copy of your proof of residency along with your student's name and ID number to the registrar. The new address will be updated in the system once proof has been provided.  A copy may be sent to the school with your student or emailed.

     The following documents dated within the last 30 days are acceptable:

    • Current gas, water, or electric bill---(bills NOT accepted-  phone, cable, internet, dish network, insurance.....etc)
    • Closing Disclosure - with signatures, verifying the purchase of a home
    • Apartment Lease - must be signed and list parent/guardian and the student as occupants

    Special Circumstances:

    Family is displaced or living in a Transitional Situation

    • Call or email to discuss this situation with the registrar.

    The family has moved and is now zoned to a different school and needs to enroll at the new school.

    • Call to schedule a time to complete the withdrawal process
    • Call the new school to schedule a time to complete the enrollment process.

    The family has moved and is now zoned to a different school, but would prefer for their student(s) to remain at Woodcreek Middle School.

    • Apply for a transfer: Student Transfers
    • Until the transfer is approved, the student must attend the school he/she is zoned to.