ABSENCE MANAGEMENTPlease call our Absence Line each time your child is absent at 281-641-2919,
Please leave the following information on your message: Date(s) of Absence(s), Student's Name, Teacher, Grade, Reason for Absence (if your child is sick, please leave symptoms).
An excuse note must be submitted within 48 hours of the student's return to school.
Additional information on Humble ISD's attendance policy may be found at https://www.humbleisd.net/compulsoryattendance.
COVID RELATED ABSENCES
- If your child is a close contact to a person that has recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, it is requested that the student quarantine, but is not a requirement at this time.
- If your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19, please complete the student report form using the following link: student reporting form
- If your child has been diagnosed with COVID-19, they are also required to stay home until the following criteria are met:
- 10 days after symptoms began (or, if there are not any symptoms, 10 days after a positive test result);
- they are free of fever (temperature of 100 degrees or highter) and free of serious symptoms (without medication); AND
- they are feeling significantly better