KHS Seniors and Families:
You only have 3 weeks of high school left! We are so excited to celebrate your graduation and for you to officially be Mustang Alumni!
Graduation Ticket/Packet Pick-Up will take place in the KHS Commons from 12:30-2:30 pm on the following dates:
- Thursday, May 27, for students with Last Names A-K
- Friday, May 28, for students with Last Names L-Z
Please review the following information about packet pick-up:
- Each graduation packet will include 10 guest tickets and 5 graduation programs, along with graduation ceremony information for students. Programs will not be handed out at the ceremony.
- If there are tickets remaining after packet pick-up has concluded for all students, information will be sent to all families regarding how to request extra tickets.
- Students must bring an ID to packet pick-up.
- All textbooks must be turned in prior to (or on the day of) packet pick-up. You may turn in textbooks to Office 2200 before school, after school, or during Mustang Hour any day between now and the end of school.
- All district-owed Chromebooks must be turned in prior to packet pick-up. Instructions for Chromebook turn-in will be sent directly to students who have a device checked out to them.
- Graduation packets will not be available before the designated Packet Pick-up dates.
- Project Graduation t-shirts will be distributed during packet pick-up. If you have questions about Project Graduation, please visit the Project Graduation website.
If you have any questions regarding packet pick-up or the Class of 2021 graduation ceremony, please contact KHS for assistance.