Level Change RequestsNO PAPER level drop forms will be utilized this school year. After conferencing with the students, teachers will provide the student with the Level Change Request form link.
- Students/Parents must request the level change request form link from the classroom teacher.
- The teacher will conference with the student and parent.
- The student/parent will submit the level change request form.
- The counselor will process the request based on the timeline.
Timeline for year-long courses:
Please note: When a student changes from a PreAP/AP course to a level class during the semester, the grade of the original class will transfer to the new class. The student will not receive "Honors/AP" grade points as a result of the transfer. Grade points are not assigned until the final semester grade is tabulated.
- Beginning of the year: begin submitting requests on 8/11/21 (changes begin the week of 8/12); deadline 8/20/21
- 6-weeks: begin submitting requests on 9/13/21 (changes begin the week of 9/20); deadline 9/24/21
- semester: begin submitting requests on 12/13/21; deadline 1/7/22