Annual Update 2022-2023
Annual Update for School Year 2022-2023 is required for all returning students.
A student returning to the Humble ISD family is any student who was actively enrolled on the last day of the 2021-2022 school year at any Humble ISD campus.
You are a current student even if you have moved within the Humble ISD boundaries and are attending a new campus in 2022-23, or you are attending a new school due to promotion (i.e. moving from 5th grade elementary to attend 6th grade Middle School, or moving from 8th grade Middle School to attend 9th grade High School).
A PARENT/GUARDIAN (NOT student) HAC account is required to access Annual Update and update student registration information.
**Only 'Living With' guardians can access and submit the Annual Update. Please contact your campus registrar if you are unable to access the Annual Update.
Please note that elementary campus registrars are not back on campus until July 25, 2022.
Reasons why completing the Annual Update is a must
- Ensures your child's campus has up-to-date emergency contact information (i.e. current email addresses and telephone numbers)
- Ensures your child's vital medical changes in medical history and/or changes in medication are up-to-date and accurate
- Provides campus personnel with all updates for your child to ensure the needs of your child are met (i.e. recent moves, changes in living circumstances)
- Eliminates any delays for your child trying to access and log in to educational software when you update Technology Use authorizations
- Updates release information for the use of images of your child on social media and yearbook.
After receiving an email from the district that your student’s annual update is available, log into Home Access Center to complete and submit the on-line Annual Update registration form. Some of the information will be pre-populated from the previous year, so it should only take about 20 minutes to complete all the forms. The system will time-out after a period of inactivity, so it is best to gather all necessary documents prior to starting the process. PowerSchool Enrollment does allow you to save your work and come back at a later time if necessary to complete the enrollment.
Note: Just like at the doctor's office, you must fill out all the medical information for your child every year in order to ensure that we have the most current information.
- Proof of residency
- For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill will suffice.
- For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from the apartment manager is required.
- If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit. The required form is available from any Humble ISD campus.
- Current immunization record if changed since previous year (All records, including electronic (My Chart) records, must be SIGNED or STAMPED by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel.)
- DFPS document (if applicable)
- Military dependent document (if applicable)
- Complete the following forms, if applicable:
- Proof of residency