ANNUAL UPDATE opens on July 18, 2022 for returning students.  This is done through the Parent/Guardian HAC (Home Access Center). 

     NOTE: A current Proof of Residency must be uploaded and submitted annually.   

    • Proof of Residency consists of a current electric, gas or water bill. If you live in an apartment, you must also present your current lease. The parents and students'names MUST be listed on the lease in order for it to be valid proof of residency.
    • Address Affidavit- If you are a family living with another family, complete an address affidavit form. The parent/guardian and the homeowner of the residence must be present during registration; to meet with a campus administrator. Please email me for the address affidavit form yareri.castaneda@humbleisd.net.