Log in to LabAgenda with your FirstName.LastName and the password "password". Change your password in My Account>Change Password.
In the New Reservation box include:
Title of Reservation: your Room #
Description of Reservation: What will your students be doing?
Submit a Heat Ticket if you will need an app deployed to the iPads in plenty of advance or if a device has an issue.
- 2 ~ Surface Carts (out for service)
1 ~ iPad Cart (30 Devices)
9 ~ Chromebook Carts
- Cart 1 ~ 30 Touchscreen Devices
- Cart 2 ~ 30 Touchscreen Devices
- Cart 3 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 4 ~ 33 Touchscreen Devices
- Cart 5 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 6 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 7 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 8 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 9 ~ 36 Devices
6 ~ Chromebook Tubs
- Tub 1 ~ 6 Devices
- Tub 2 ~ 6 Devices
- Tub 3 ~ 6 Devices
- Tub 4 ~ 5 Touchscreen Devices
- Tub 5 ~ 6 Touchscreen Devices
- Tub 6 ~ 6 Devices
2 ~ Laptop Carts ~ 36 Devices each
1 ~ Video Conference Cart
Check the calendar to see what's out: Calendar Link
1. Teacher’s reserve using LabAgenda. (Make sure to put in Room # in the Title line)
2. Pick up and return the cart in the Library Office Supply Room. Plug in to charge. Write your name and cart # on the Clipboard located on the wall next to the Supply Room.
3. If the cart is missing contact the previous reservation as shown in LabAgenda.
4. Ensure that all devices and cords are neatly stored in the correct slot.
5. Ensure the device name is written clearly on the back.
6. Submit Heat Tickets with device name, label # from the back, location of cart and nature of the issue. Leave a note on the cart for missing devices, issues, etc.
Bring in carts for Inventory
This Friday, 8/30
Forward questions or concerns to Kristi Vannett. Issues will be addressed as needed.