Carts are not available to check out at this time. Stay tuned for more details to follow.
Log in to LabAgenda with your FirstName.LastName and the password "password". Change your password in My Account>Change Password.
In the New Reservation box include:
Title of Reservation: your Room #
Description of Reservation: What will your students be doing?
Submit a Heat Ticket if you will need an app deployed to the iPads in plenty of advance or if a device has an issue.
2 ~ iPad Carts
9 ~ Chromebook Carts (Not Available at this time)
- Cart 1 ~ 30 Touchscreen Devices
- Cart 2 ~ 30 Touchscreen Devices
- Cart 3 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 4 ~ 33 Touchscreen Devices
- Cart 5 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 6 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 7 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 8 ~ 36 Devices
- Cart 9 ~ 36 Devices
6 ~ Chromebook Tubs (Not available at this time)
- Tub 1 ~ 6 Devices
- Tub 2 ~ 6 Devices
- Tub 3 ~ 6 Devices
- Tub 4 ~ 5 Touchscreen Devices
- Tub 5 ~ 6 Touchscreen Devices
- Tub 6 ~ 6 Devices
2 ~ Laptop Carts
1 ~ Video Conference Cart
Check the calendar to see what's out: Calendar Link
1. Teacher’s reserve using LabAgenda. (Make sure to put in Room # in the Title line)
2. Pick up and return the cart in the Library Office Supply Room. Plug in to charge. Write your name and cart # on the Clipboard located on the wall next to the Supply Room.
3. Ensure that all devices and cords are neatly stored in the correct slot.
4. Ensure the device name is written clearly on the back of each device.
6. Submit Heat Tickets with device name, label # from the back, location of cart and nature of the issue. Leave a note on the cart for missing devices, issues, etc.
Forward questions or concerns to Kristi Vannett. Issues will be addressed as needed.