Flu season is among us! It's not too late to receive your flu vaccines! Contact your child's pediatrician with questions!
In an effort to avoid students coming to the clinic as soon as they walk into school, please read and understand the following reasons to keep your child home.
- A temperature of 100 degrees or more in the last 24 hours (please report flu-like symptoms, confirmed flu or strep)
- Vomited the night before or the morning of school
- Diarrhea the night before or the morning of school
- a persistent cough
- a Continually runny nose with white, green or yellow mucus
- Eyes that appear read and weeping with green or yellow discharge
- a rash of unknown cause anywhere on the body
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT IT IS THE POLICY OF HUMBLE ISD THAT NO MEDICATION BE TRANSPORTED TO AND FROM SCHOOL BY A STUDENT. ALL MEDICATIONS MUST BE BROUGHT TO THE CLINIC BY AN ADULT. I CANNOT ACCEPT MEDICATIONS OTHERWISE.