New Student Registration

  • Welcome New Students!

    Please complete the following steps to register a student who has never attended Humble ISD or previously attended Humble ISD, withdrew, and is re-enrolling.

    1. Complete and submit the New Student Registration form online.

    2. While all Humble ISD campuses are temporarily closed, all documentation must be uploaded into the online application or emailed to the campus registrar.
      • Child's proof of age and proof of identity (birth certificate or other legal document)
      • Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport for identificaton purposes
      • Immunization records - must be signed or stamped by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including MyChart records)
      • Proof of residency in Humble ISD
        • For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill is required.
        • For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from apartment manager is required.
        • If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit form. Email the campus registrar to request the required form. 
      • Previous school records (report card or transcript) and withdrawal documents, if applicable
      • Standarized test results, if available

    3. Email the campus registrar to complete enrollment.

    4. AFTER enrollment is complete at the campus, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account to monitor and view your student's attendance and grades throughout the year.