New Student Registration

  • Welcome New Students!

    Please complete the following steps to register a student who has never attended Humble ISD or previously attended Humble ISD, withdrew, and is re-enrolling.

    1. Complete and submit the New Student Registration form online.

    2. Schedule an appointment with the campus Registrar to complete enrollment.

    3. Take the following documents to your registration appointment:

      • Child's proof of age and proof of identity (birth certificate or other legal document)
      • Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport for identificaton purposes
      • Immunization records - must be signed or stamped by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including MyChart records)
      • Proof of residency in Humble ISD
        • For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill is required.
        • For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from apartment manager is required.
        • If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit form, available from any Humble ISD campus.
      • Previous school records (report card or transcript) and withdrawal documents, if applicable
      • Standarized test results, if available

    4. AFTER enrollment is complete at the campus, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account to monitor and view your student's attendance and grades throughout the year.