Registrars will be back in school offices on July 27.
- To keep our school environment as safe as possible prior to students arriving for in-person classes on August 11, we are processing all new registrations electronically, and are not setting up in-school appointments at this time.
- If you are unable to upload or email electronic copies of your required registration documents, please email me and we will determine the district's policy at that time.
- I will contact parents if any additional documentation is needed for registration, and I will send a confirmation email once your student's registration is completed.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding as we all try to prepare for the safe return to school this year!
New Student Registration
Welcome New Students!
Please complete the following steps to register a student who has never attended Humble ISD or previously attended Humble ISD, withdrew, and is re-enrolling.
1. Complete and submit the New Student Registration form online.
2. All documentation must be uploaded into the online application or emailed to the campus registrar.
- Child's proof of age and proof of identity (birth certificate or other legal document)
- Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport for identificaton purposes
- Immunization records - must be SIGNED or STAMPED by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including MyChart records)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD
- For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill is required.
- For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from apartment manager is required.
- If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit form. Email the campus registrar to request the required form.
- Previous school records (report card or transcript) and withdrawal documents, if applicable
- Standarized test results, if available
3. Contact your campus registrar to email documents and confirm your student's registration is complete.
4. Check the campus website for back-to-school information.
5. AFTER enrollment is complete at the campus, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account to monitor and view your student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance throughout the year.