The instruction provided in the T-STEM Academy at Humble High is strikingly different from what is found in traditional secondary classroom settings. The goal of the T-STEM Academy at Humble High is to prepare students to excel in an information-based and technologically-advanced society. We are committed to leading educational reform and our instructional program encourages students to learn through collaboration with peers, businesses, and the community.
Our STEM pathways include engineering and bioscience. And, our curriculum brings together the strength of modern technology, community partnerships, problem solving, interdisciplinary instruction, and global perspectives in a student-centered, collaborative, project-based community.
- Meeting with middle school stakeholders
- Middle school visits: presentations
- Application release
- Informational parent meeting
- Middle school visits: teacher/staff recommendations
- Middle school visits: application help
- T-STEM Rush
- Application deadline
- Class of 2025 notification letters
- SMASH Camp: new student orientation