FIT 2.0: Lessons will consist of academic support (tutoring, time management, study skills, etc.)
Exit criteria: after 6-week progress report, students can exit FIT 2.0 if they are passing all classes with 75% or better.
Week 5 Resources -
2. Check your Tutoring Schedule and plan what days you will attend tutoring and what class (look at your grades to help determine). You WILL NEED TO HAVE YOUR tutoring scheduled signed by your teacher as proof. ALWAYS bring your tutoring schedule for me to check.
Tutoring Ticket Process:
If students MUST attend a tutoring session on a scheduled FIT day here is the process.
1. This is NOT a last-minute thing, you must plan ahead! You will need to pick up a tutoring pass ahead of time.
2. All House Offices (2100, 2200, 2400, 4100, 4200, & 4300) will have copies of the tutoring pass.
3. Go to your house office to pick up tutoring pass and get AP/Counselor approval PRIOR to FIT Day (plan ahead).
3. Once obtained, go to tutoring and presents pass to your academic teacher to sign. FIT teacher will
mark you absent.
4. After leaving tutoring, report to house office 4100 to turn in tutoring pass.
5. Ms. Wilkinson will correct absence (changing student from absent to present) that day.
Week 4 Resources -
2. This Friday......
A. progress reports will be handed out
B. Exit tickets and 2.0 Invitations will be handed out.