Welcome to 3rd Grade
I'm Nancy Grizzle and am excited to be your child's third grade teacher. This will be my first year as a Foster Bulldog! I believe that we are a community of learners and thinkers. The community atmosphere that is created in our classroom benefits the students in their whole life. This year we are going to be leaders and create goals for ourselves and our class. This is going to be an exciting new adventure! I know how impressed you are going to be as you see your children transform this school year.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. Email is the best way to communicate. I will not be checking my phone messages until after school. Also please sign up for our Class Dojo. This will keep you connected with our class and all of the exciting things going on in school.
Importamt 3rd grade info
- Tuesday folders: These will contain communication from the classroom and school. They will include graded papers, Class Dojo behavior reports. Please sign and return folder the next day.
- Breakfast and Lunch menus are online
- Please bring a healthy snack and water bottle to school everyday. Please make sure it is not messy and something your child can open themselves.
- If you have a change in transportation you must change it before 2:45 or send a note with the student.
- If you student is absent they need to have a note when they return to school
- Your child needs to read a total of 120 minutes a week; which is about 20 minutes a day
- Study Math facts.
- Word Study lists will be in Resources. Choice boards will be coming home.