Accounting IWelcome to Accounting II can:
- Follow classroom procedures
- Log on to the computer with KHS username and password.
- Locate and Access Accounting website for daily assignments.
Remind Set up: Text the code below to 81010Abel 1st - Period Remind Code @labelkAbel 3rd - Period Remind Code @cb9hccfAbel 5th - Period Remind Code @22ec9aChavira 1st - Period Remind Code @2g94k9Chavira 2nd - Period Remind Code @g3abc3Mindtap Course Link - Log in Link
- Save this website as a favorite.
- Complete this Student Information Form.
- Complete the Name Plate Assignment. Full instructions are in schoology (Hint: Use Snipping Tool to convert to .jpg files)
- RUP - See Schoology.
- GO TO MY HUMBLE ICON ON DESKTOP and log in. Enter your cell number and email when prompted.
Date Ch. Link Chapter Title Aug. 12th Class Orientation Aug. 19th Chapter 1 Starting a Proprietorship: Changes That Affect the Accounting Equation Aug. 30th Chapter 2
Analyzing Transactions into Debit and Credit Parts
Sept. 16th Chapter 3
Sept. 30th Chapter 4
Posting to a General Ledger
Oct. 14th Chapter 5
Cash Control Systems
Nov. 5th Chapter 6
Work Sheet and Adjusting Entries for a Service Business
Nov. 17th Chapter 7
Financial Statements for a Proprietorship
Dec. 2nd Chapter 8Recording and Preparing a Post-Closing Trial Balance for a Service Business Jan. 7th Chapter 9
Accounting for Purchases and Cash Payments
Feb 10th Chapter 10
Accounting for Sales and Cash Receipts
Feb 24th Chapter 11
Accounting for Transactions Using a General Journal
Mar 25th Chapter 12
Preparing Payroll Records
April 8th Chapter 13
Accounting for Payroll and Payroll Taxes
Investing Bloomberg Stock Game/NGPF's STAX
Bank on It Thought up by students, for students, this interactive game will challenge you on accounting fundamentals, give you a taste of real, working-world scenarios and reinforce what you’re learning in the classroom. It will test your wit, wisdom and ambition.
Interest Compounding Interest
AICPA Start Here Go Places Uber Driver Can You Make it as an Uber Driver?