IMPORTANT DATES FOR NEW STUDENTS:
- March 22 - May 28 Fourth 9 weeks
- Enrollment for the 21-22 school year will open in June.
New Student Registration
Welcome New Students!
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year for grades 1 through 12 will open in June 2021.
Please complete the following steps to register a student who has never attended Humble ISD or previously attended Humble ISD, withdrew, and is re-enrolling.
1. Complete and submit the 2020-2021 New Student Registration form online.
2. All documentation must be uploaded into the online application or emailed to the campus registrar.
- Child's proof of age and proof of identity (birth certificate or other legal document)
- Parent/Guardian's driver's license or passport for identificaton purposes
- Immunization records - must be SIGNED or STAMPED by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel (including MyChart records)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD
- For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill is required.
- For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from apartment manager is required.
- If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit form. Email the campus registrar to request the required form.
- Previous school records (report card or transcript) and withdrawal documents, if applicable
- Standarized test results, if available
3. Contact your campus registrar to email documents and confirm your student's registration is complete.
4. Check the campus website for back-to-school information.
5. AFTER enrollment is complete at the campus, set up a Home Access Center (HAC) account to monitor and view your student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance throughout the year.
Please be sure to complete Step 5 of the Enrollment Process. Once all of the required documents have been completed online, our Registrar will turn the information over to the Counselors who will send information out regarding schedules and course selections.