Nutcracker Field Trip Information
To All Dance Students that are attending:
On Thursday, December 12, dance students that paid for their ticket on Rev Track will be heading downtown to see the Houston Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker.
Here are the details:
- Students will report to 1st period and will be called down to load when shuttles arrive.
- We will leave as close to 9:00 AM as possible.
- Students will return between 2:30-3:00 PM and will head straight to 6th period.
- What to bring
- A sack lunch with your student's name on it.
- We will eat on the bus after the performance while heading back to school.
- What to wear
- Nice attire
- Think of what you would wear to a religious service or a nice dinner
- This is not the day for ripped jeans/hoodies, but you do not need to be in a floor length gown.
- Your child must still be in compliance with the school dress code or they will have to change.
- Students are expected to be on their best behavior on the bus ride over, bus ride back, and the entire time at the Houston Ballet, as we are representing Woodcreek Middle School.
- Failure to behave appropriately will result in consequences upon arrival back at school.
- Permission Slip
- A hard copy of the permission slip will be given out in class. Please return by next Monday, 12/9/2019.