Welcome to the Humble ISD Parent Groups page. The Office of Community Development appreciates the partnerships that have been formed with the Booster Clubs, PTAs, and PTOs to support and provide the students with long lasting memories and experiences. Without Parent Groups, Humble ISD could not billed as one of the best school district in the surrounding area.
Our department wants every Booster Club, PTA, and PTO to have a successful school year. There will be workshops to help assist every leader in their volunteer role. We appreciate the teamwork and look forward to working with you this coming year.
The documents listed on the website requiring information about your parent group is to help all organizations comply with Humble ISD policies, University Interscholastic League (UIL) regulations and the laws of the State of Texas. Our office can assist with complying with the guidelines.
- Exempt Sales and Purchases: Texas Comptroller Tax Publications
- Internal Revenue Service - EIN: Employer Identification Number - Required - Online Application
- Secretary of State-Incorporating Your Organization: A link to Incorporate your organization with Form 202, printable and downloadable
- Internal Revenue Service-Applying for Tax Exempt Status: A link to information on applying for tax exempt status with the IRS with downloadable forms and kits
- Internal Revenue Service - Publication 78: Search for tax exempt organizations
- Comptrollers Office - Franchise Tax: Information on Franchise Tax
- Comptrollers Office - Sales and Use Tax Information on Sales and Use Tax
- Internal Revenue Service- Annual Reporting & Filing -Information regarding 990-series forms and schedules for IRS annual reporting & filing)
- Robert's Rules of Order A link to the suggested rules for conducting a meeting.
- Dates & Forms to Remember- List of forms, filing dates and due dates