KHS Annual Fund Student Preferred Parking
KHS ANNUAL FUND Student Preferred Parking
Student Preferred Parking is available to Hall of Fame level donors on a
“first-come, first-serve” basis. Spots are limited to the following 16
parking spaces. All other spaces are assigned through the regular
#118, 119, 177, 178, 235, 236, 291, 292, 346, 347, 399, 400, 697, 732,
Student MUST meet parking eligibility requirements and have all
required paperwork on file with the KHS Parking Office prior to being
assigned a preferred spot. Please see the campus Parking Web page for
Student will not be placed on the list for a preferred spot until all
requirements have been met.
Procedures for Preferred Parking:
1. Donate to the KHS Annual Fund at the Hall of Fame giving level
($2,500+). Donation must be made in full in order to be eligible for a
2. If not already done, student must meet all eligibility requirements
and complete ALL required paperwork.
3. Email sent to confirm preferred parking assignment. Parent will need
to reply to email indicating which spot is preferred, based upon
availability at that time.
4. Parking Office will be notified by Nancy Cozad on behalf of the
Annual Fund Committee which spot student has been assigned.
5. Student will report to the Parking Office (#2300) to pick up their
If you have any questions regarding Student Preferred Parking and/or the KHS Annual Fund,
please contact Nancy Cozad at 281-641-6915 or by email at email@example.comTo make a donation by check, please print this form and mail it along with your check to:
Humble ISD Education Foundation
P.O. Box 2105
Humble, TX 77347Please write KHS Annual Fund on the memo line on the front of the check.