• If you are planning to move over the Summer break and will not be attending KHS for 2019-2020, please print the Intent To Move Form and return the completed form to the Registrar Office prior to the last week of school.  For complete instructions on withdrawing your student, and to recieve the withdrawal papers that will be needed at your new school, please contact the KHS Registrars. 

    Note: The student must complete the semester final exams in order to receive credits for the semester. 

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.