Course Verification for 2021-2022
Instructions to View Next Year's courses in HAC
1. Log into Home Access Center (HAC).
2. Click on the Classes icon on the top banner.
3. Click on the Schedule tab.
4. Scroll down the page to view the student's course requests for 2021-2022.
As you review course selections, keep the following in mind:
- Limited seating course requests are subject to review by CTE teachers
- 11th and 12th grade students may request either late arrival or early release, but not both
- 11th and 12th grade students may request an aide position; their aide period and assignment will be dependent on availability
- All course request changes must be submitted by May 21, 2021
- Students are encouraged to reach out to their counselor via email with any questions, or they can request to see their counselor during Mustang Hour
An updated list of course offerings is below. This list will be updated regularly to reflect the courses which are full or not available.
Requesting to Change Course Requests
ALL requests for changes to next year's courses (including level changes and electives) must be made using the form below.
Requesting a Change of Learning Location for NEXT Year
If you would like to request a change to your student's learning location for the 2021-2022 school year, please submit the form below. If your student is currently scheduled to be a virtual learner next year, his/her course requests in HAC have a "V" or "Virtual" next to them. Your student's courses will automatically be updated to either on-campus or virtual courses (dependent on your request) if you submit the form to request a change.
Timeline for year-long courses:
- 3-weeks: begin submitting requests on 8/11/20; deadline 9/2/20
- 6-weeks: begin submitting requests on 9/8/20; deadline 9/23/20
- semester: begin submitting requests on 9/28/20; deadline 12/11/20
Level change requests for year-long courses are no longer being accepted. We encourage students to attend tutoring and communicate with their teachers regarding academic concerns. Feel free to reach out to your counselor with questions.
The only level changes which will take place during second semester are in semester-long courses. Students and parents are encouraged to keep an eye out for communication from these teachers for more information. Deadlines are as follows:
- 3-weeks: 1/25/21
- 6-weeks: 2/26/21 (adjusted due to inclement weather)