Verification of Address Affidavit
IMPORTANT: There is a new process for Address Affidavits. Parents must pick up the Address Affidavit form from the campus registrar.
If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD, whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized statement verifying the residence. A new/updated Address Affidavit is required EVERY SCHOOL YEAR. The parent and homeowners ID and proof of residency addresses MUST match.
Please keep in mind that with an Address Affidavit the rules are as follows:
1. You must provide a completed, notarized Verification of Address
Affidavit. This will not be accepted unless it is notarized.
2. The parent/guardian for the student requesting enrollment must have
a valid Texas Driver’s license or State issued Identification Card with
the current address that matches the address of the Humble ISD resident and proof of residence documentation.
3. Humble ISD resident must also provide a valid Driver’s License or
State issued Identification Card with the address matching the address on the
proof of residence documentation.
4. Humble ISD resident must provide proof of residency in the form of
a current lease agreement or current electricity bill, water bill, or gas
bill dated within the last 30 days.
5. The Humble ISD resident, parent/guardian and student must be
present for a scheduled meeting with a member of administration.