New student registration 2019-2020
Registration Hours: Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please upload these required documents online or bring to registration to avoid a delay!!
- Complete new student enrollment online (click the hyperlink) for 2019-2020 school year.
- After you complete new student enrollment online.
- Documents needed to register:
- Original birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian drivers license
- Immunization record
- Student records/withdrawal paperwork:
- High school transcript (showing state credits earned) or middle school report card stating PROMOTION to 9th grade.
- If coming from out of the U.S., transcripts should be translated in English and include course description. **Students who are enrolling from out of the country and transcripts are in a language other than English, will need to have those transcripts professionally translated into English and should also include an explanation/description of courses from previous school.**
- Proof of residency:
- Home owners/Renters: Current (dated within 30 days) utility bill (water, gas or electric)
- Apartment: Current apartment lease. Parent & student MUST be listed as resident/occupant