The projects covered by the 2018 bond referendum will be undertaken from 2018 through completion. Some factors that impact the schedule are:
- how imminently critical the need;
- the volume and complexity of projects that can be effectively managed simultaneously;
- economies of scale that can be achieved by bundling similar projects when doing so maximizes resources and is practical;
- the amount of bonds that can be issued at one time without increasing Humble ISD’s tax rate;
- minimize interruptions to the campus environment.
Moody’s and Standard and Poor’s bond rating agencies assigned Aa1 and Aaa enhanced ratings, respectively, to Humble ISD bonds – ranking the district in the top three percent of school districts in Texas.