Elementary & CLC Multipurpose Rooms
Architect selected & design work completed. Construction underway for Group 1.
Rebuilding North Belt Elementary
A 27-acre site located at the southeast corner of Old Humble Road and Bender Road was purchased to rebuild the new North Belt Elementary.
The projects covered by the 2018 bond referendum will be undertaken from 2018 through completion. Some factors that impact the schedule are:
- how imminently critical the need;
- the volume and complexity of projects that can be effectively managed simultaneously;
- economies of scale that can be achieved by bundling similar projects when doing so maximizes resources and is practical;
- the amount of bonds that can be issued at one time without increasing Humble ISD’s tax rate;
- minimize interruptions to the campus environment.
Moody’s and Standard and Poor’s bond rating agencies assigned Aa1 and Aaa enhanced ratings, respectively, to Humble ISD bonds – ranking the district in the top three percent of school districts in Texas.