We have transitioned to Schoology. Please reference the useful links for information on how to access Schoology.
**Students must access through MyHumble**
Dear Parent or Guardian,
Kingwood Middle School is proud to announce that several of our teachers are piloting a new program on our campus called Schoology (pronounced: Skool’uh-jee). Schoology is an award winning Learning Management System that offers course management, mobile learning, and a communications hub, all in one integrated platform!
With your parent account you can view your child’s:
I am one of the teachers piloting this program in my class and would like to invite you to view your child’s information. In order to set up your parent account, you will need to retrieve your unique parent access code by logging into Home Access Center (HAC), selecting the Registration Icon, and viewing the Demographics tab.
To set up your parent account:
1. In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the Sign Up button.
3. Select Parent from the options.
4. Enter your unique access code (located in HAC)
5. Enter your name, email address, and password. Once you log in, you’ll be able to browse your child’s activities by selecting your child’s name from the top right dropdown.
6. If you have multiple children at KMS, you can associate additional children using the top right dropdown, selecting “Add Child”, and entering the Parent Access Code for your other child/children.
Schoology Mobile App
Schoology also has a convenient mobile app that can be downloaded and used on mobile phones, tablets, and iPads! This app can be found in the Google Play and iTunes stores.