I am using our new school wide information system, Schoology this year!
What is Schoology?
Schoology is a safe and secure central hub where all course materials can be found 24/7, grades and assignments can be accessed, and communication between students, parents, and teachers flourish.
How do students access Schoology?
Download the APP for Schoology and login.
You can login by clicking HERE.
How do parents access Schoology?
You will need to retrieve your unique parent access code by logging into Home Access Center (HAC), selecting the Registration Icon, and viewing the Demographics tab.
To set up your parent account:
1. In your browser, navigate to www.schoology.com.
2. In the top right corner of the screen, click the Sign Up button.
3. Select Parent from the options.
4. Enter your unique access code (located in HAC)
5. Enter your name, email address, and password. Once you log in, you’ll be able to browse your child’s activities by selecting your child’s name from the top right dropdown.
6. If you have multiple children at KMS, you can associate additional children using the top right dropdown, selecting “Add Child”, and entering the Parent Access Code for your other child/children.
If you have any questions, please let me know!