Requirements of Members
- Members cannot have infractions of any kind.
- Members must maintain an A-semester average.
- Members must attend 75% of all meetings. If there is a conflict, contact the officers through the Remind to let them know.
- Members must obtain seven service points per semester.
- Failure to receive seven points during the fall semester will result in you having to complete the rest of the those points the next semester plus a probation point. For example, if you only get five points fall semester, you will have to get ten points next semester.
- Points do rollover to the next semester, so if you get nine points Fall Semester, you only have to get five points spring semester.
- Point forms are under Helpful Documents.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a member being put on probation and potential removal from the club.
Points for the fall semester will be due by December 13
SENIORS - How Do I Recieve My Cord?
Seniors are eligible to receive a cord if they maintain good standing in Spanish NHS. They must complete the required 14 service points by the time of graduation, have attended 75% of all meeetings, and have no infractions.
Seniors will be able to purchase their cord for $10 later in the school year on Revtrak. This fee is not included in the membership dues.
If you have any other questions, you can send a text through Remind to the officers or ask Mrs. Baralt.