Students enrolled in a Texas public high school must take and pass certain required courses and the end-of-course exams (EOCs) for those courses. The assessments are based on the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills, the state curriculum standards. Students must pass five STAAR end-of-course tests to graduate from a Texas public high school.
2021 - 2022 STAAR EOC Test Dates *updated 8/11/2021
December 2021 STAAR EOC - Retesters
December 7 - English I
December 8 - Algebra, Biology, US History
December 9 - English II
December 10 - Make-ups
April 2022 STAAR EOC
April 5 - English I
April 7 - English II
April 8 - English I & II Make-ups
May 2022 STAAR EOC
May 3 - Algebra I, Biology & US History
May 4 - Algebra I, Biology & US History
May 5 - Algebra I, Biology & US History
May 6 - Make-ups
June 2022 STAAR EOC - Retesters
June 21 - English I
June 21-23 and June 28-30 - Algebra, Biology, US History
June 23 - English II
How do I get my STAAR score?
- Click here to access the Student Portal
- Enter the student's unique access code, enter the date of birth, click "Log in to Student Portal".
- (If you do not have this code, click on "Find My Access Code")
- Enter the First Name, SSN, and Date of Birth
- Click "Go" , make note of the student's portal code, and Click "Go" again.
- Click on "Download Report Card(s)" to save the report to your device.
The Student's Access Code will remain the same for the entire testing program (Grades 3-12). You may log in to the portal at any time to view and download your student's history.
STAAR Released Practice Tests