How to Join
- Students must currently be enrolled in a Spanish class.
- Students must have three semesters of straight-A's in high school Spanish classes. If you were a part of the Spanish Immersion Program and took Spanish 3 Pre-AP in middle school, this credit will be accepted.
- Students must have integrity, honor, and respect. Students cannot have any infractions when applying.
- Students must attend 75% of the meetings monthly.
- Students should try to get involved in the club activities.
Spanish teachers will notify their students about sign-ups for Spanish Honor Society. Induction for new members will take place in the Spring semester.
If you have any questions, feel free to see Señora Baralt.