Name: Mrs. Mallory Mead
Telephone Number: 281-641-7652
2nd: Co-Teach English II (Mr. Rodriguez - Virtual)
3rd: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Harper, Rm: 2505)
4th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Harper, Rm: 2505)
5th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
6th: Co-Teach English II (Ms. Mahan, Rm: 2509)
Teacher Office Hours:
Regular Bell Schedule: Monday & Thursday from 8:30-9:00am
Block Bell Schedule: Monday 8:30-9:00am & Thursdays 9:30-10:00am
**ALL TUTORIALS will be held via Zoom (link can be found on my Schoology page)
Late Arrival Block Schedules will be the weeks of...
August 19, 26 | September 2, 16, 23, 30 | October 14, 21, 28 | November 4, 11, 18 | December 2, 19 | January 13, 27 | February 17, 24 | March 3, 10, 24 | April 21, 28
Learning Opportunities and Support
My support for teachers and students will take place in both the virtual setting and face-to-face classroom setting for the 2021-22 school year. I will offer two scheduled 30 minute tutorial sessions a week. I am also always available by appointment on other days if needed - please email me at email@example.com. I will provide you with a specific individual Zoom code and can video chat with students or parents one-on-one.
Below is the link needed to access Schoology through the MyHumble Portal. Looking forward to a great year!
*On top of personal classroom expectations, the ICS Teacher will know, support, and implement the Classroom Management Plan of each individual classroom teacher.*
- Students will be in class on time, with materials.
- Students will be tolerant and respectful of peers and teachers, and will be respectful of their classroom.
- Students will be involved in their own learning by participating in class discussions, turning in assignments, asking questions when they do not understand, and helping others.
- Students will follow procedures and rules stated in the school handbook.
- During virtual learning, students will exhibit appropriate online digital behavior and digital citizenship.