First Grade Behavior Expectations!
- Be prepared every day.
- Keep your area clean.
- Pick up after yourself in all areas of the school.
- Be kind with your words and actions.
- Raise your hand if you want to speak.
- Listen when others speak.
- Walk quietly in the hallways.
- Keep all 4 chair legs on the floor.
- Sit on your pockets.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Use walking feet in the building.
Always Be A Learner
- Listen and follow directions.
- Try new things.
- Say, "I can!" or "I will try!"