List of items you will need to do and bring to training or camp on day 1 before your athlete can participate:
4. Have a current physical on file. Physicals will need to scheduled with a physician, using the HISD Form. See Physical instructions below.
5. If you did not pay online, you can bring Cash or Check with you to complete payment on the first day of camp. (Checks made out to Humble ISD Athletics)
6. Athletes must bring Running Shoes, Court Shoes, knee pads, towel, water bottle
Athletic Physical Instructions 2020-2021Athlete without physical form 2020-2021 School Year (Physical Day):
- Any athlete without a current physical on file or if you are coming in from out of district, you will need a new physical.
- receive new physical from doctor then complete all online forms.
- turn in completed physical into middle school coach or high school athletic trainer.
- Complete all online forms.
- If Medical History form has any yes answers further doctors’ notes/evaluation may be
Humble ISD Athletic/Activities Participation Form (Physical Form):https://tinyurl.com/HumblePhysical