New Student Registration 2018-2019
DETERMINE YOUR CHILD'S ASSIGNED SCHOOL
Please complete the required New to District Online Enrollment.
Schedule an appointment with the Registrar using Signup Genius
Bring the following documentation with you to student registration:
- New Student Registration Online Submit Confirmation Email (Printed or by Mobile Phone)
- Proof of Residency (copy of CURRENT within 30 days of an Electric Bill, Gas Bill, Water Bill or Lease with the student’s name listed under occupant.) NOTE: If you live in an apartment, you must present your lease, the parent's and student's name MUST be listed on the lease in order for it to be a valid proof of residency.
- Student’s Current Immunization Record
- Student’s Birth Certificate
- Student’s Last Report Card showing Promotion Status
- Copy of the Parent’s Valid ID or Driver’s License
Create Home Access Center Account (HAC)
- Use HAC to access student attendance, grades and to complete Annual Update EACH year.
- Parents/legal guardians are also encouraged to visit the Humble ISD Child Nutrition website to set up a SchoolCafe account to pay for meals, report student food allergies, and register for free or reduced price meals.