EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP) is a District paid program available to all employees. EAP is available 24/7 to provide crisis support to employees and their household.
You are provided up to six(6) face-to-face counseling per issue.
EAP services can help with:
- Depression, grief, loss and emotional well being
- Family, martial and other relationship issues
- Life improvement and goal setting
- Stress and anxiety
- Financial and legal concerns
There are several ways to access your EAP
- By phone 1-877-851-1631
- By website, visit workhealthlife.com/Standard6
- By Mobile App My EAP Mobile App
For more information, view the links below.
Wendis VenturaBenefits Specialist281-641-8118Maria SaenzSenior Benefits Specialist
(281) 641-8177Tammye VaughnBenefits Analyst
(281) 641-8042Billy BeattieDirector of Business Systems, Payroll and Benefits
firstname.lastname@example.orgFax: 281-446-2312Have workers compensation questions?Contact Risk Management
(281) 641-8995Still have unanswered benefit questions?Please schedule an appointment with the Benefits Analyst.281-641-8050