EMPLOYEE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM (EAP) is a District paid program available to all employees. EAP is available 24/7 to provide crisis support to employees and their household.
You are provided up to six(6) face-to-face counseling per issue.
EAP services can help with:
- Depression, grief, loss and emotional well being
- Family, martial and other relationship issues
- Life improvement and goal setting
- Stress and anxiety
- Financial and legal concerns
There are several ways to access your EAP
- By phone 1-877-851-1631
- By website, visit workhealthlife.com/Standard6
- By Mobile App My EAP Mobile App
For more information, view the links below.
Maria Saenz,Senior Benefits Specialist(281) 641-8177Tammye Vaughn,Benefits Analyst(281) 641-8042Billy Beattie,Director of Business Systems, Payroll, and Benefits(281) 641-8178Fax: 281-446-2312Have workers compensation questions?Contact Risk Management
(281) 641-8995Still have unanswered benefit questions?Please schedule an appointment with the Benefits Analyst.281-641-8050