Critical Illness - Metlife
If you experience an event such as a heart attack or stroke, Critical Illness Insurance can help. It pays a lump sum amount to help with expenses that may not be covered by major medical insurance - house payments, lost income, and more.
- Lump sum amounts of $10,000, $20,000, or $30,000, offered guaranteed issue for employees and their spouse. Children are eligible for 25% of the employee benefit amount.
- Pre-exisitng conditions will not be covered for six(6) months, except for heart attack or stroke
- Recurrence benefit will apply to certain illnesses
Specific Rates according to benefit election are available in person with a representative or online.
Covered Illnesses include:
- Heart attack
- Major organ transplant
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Kidney failure
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft
- 22 other conditions -Partial Benefits
Contact MetLife at 1-800-438-6388
Maria Saenz,Senior Benefits Specialist(281) 641-8177Tammye Vaughn,Benefits Analyst(281) 641-8042Billy Beattie,Director of Business Systems, Payroll, and Benefits(281) 641-8178Fax: 281-446-2312Have workers compensation questions?Contact Risk Management
(281) 641-8995Still have unanswered benefit questions?Please schedule an appointment with the Benefits Analyst.281-641-8050