Vision - Superior
Vision insurance is a way to help cover expenses incurred for eyecare services from professional such as optometrist and ophthalmologists. Regular eye exams can offer more than just measuring your eyesight. They can identify serious eye diseases.
- Two plan options are now available!
- The new high plan will now cover tinting, UV coating, and photochromic lenses.
- Visit www.superiorvision.com to find a network provider
Vision Monthly Rates:
Coverage Tier Low Plan *NEW* High Plan Employee Only $7.40 $10.42 Employee+Spouse $15.40 $21.68 Employee+Child(ren) $16.00 $22.53 Employee+Family $20.50 $28.86
Group # 326780
Wendis VenturaBenefits Specialist281-641-8118Maria SaenzSenior Benefits Specialist
(281) 641-8177Tammye VaughnBenefits Analyst
(281) 641-8042Billy BeattieDirector of Business Systems, Payroll and Benefits
email@example.comFax: 281-446-2312Have workers compensation questions?Contact Risk Management
(281) 641-8995Still have unanswered benefit questions?Please schedule an appointment with the Benefits Analyst.281-641-8050