2019-2020 Registration Information
Parents of students who are new to Humble ISD must complete the New Student Online Enrollment before registering your student on campus.
You must bring the following documents with you to your registration appointment. These are required for enrollment (requisitos para entrar a la escuela):
- Official birth certificate / Acta de nacimiento oficial
- Student social security card (optional) / Tarjeta de seguro social (opcional)
- Immunization Records / Cartilla de vacunacion
- Proof of residency* / Comprobante de domicilio*
*most current utility bill (water, light, gas) and lease agreement / el pago mas reciente (agua, luz, gas), contrato de renta
- Report card / Boleta de calificaciones
- Withdrawal documents / Documentos de retiro de la escuela
After your online application is completed, new student registration on campus will be during the following dates and times:
- July 11, 18, 25 from 8 to 11 a.m.
- August 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, from 8 to 11:30 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m.
Beginning the week of July 22, all returning students must complete the required online Annual Update. All returning parents will receive an email on how to complete the annual update.
Returning Student Verification will be held at the campus as follows:
This is for families that have not completed the annual update online and submitted proof of residence online. You will also be able to pay student fees in person on August 1, 2019 from 4 - 7pm. We will email parents when the link to pay student fees online is active.
- Thursday, August 1 from 4 to 7 p.m.
Meet the Teacher
Save the date for Thursday, August 8 from 4 to 6 p.m.