Ways to Donate
Kingwood High School's Class of 2020 Project Graduation is a drug-free and alcohol-free celebration of education, excellence, and success. This safe, overnight celebration for Kingwood High School seniors is possible through financial gifts from supporters and parents.
Gifts to KHS Project Graduation are 100% Tax Deductible.
There are multiple ways to give:
- Supporters - Donations are requested and welcomed from anyone who desires to support our KHS 2020 Seniors and their much anticipated Project Graduation event. Please Note: Matching donations from businesses are greatly appreciated, as are in-kind donations of prizes for raffles, and in-kind donations of food from restaurants.
- Parents – While we are actively soliciting donations from area merchants and corporations, parental support is essential to make this event possible. We need every graduating Senior’s parents/guardians to contribute. The suggested donation amount is $100 per family and can be paid in installments throughout the year. When submitting payment, please be sure to indicate Student Name.
- ZELLE: Download the Zelle App or use your bank's website to send your donation. With this option, KHS project graduation receives 100% of the donation. Senior Parents, please indicate student name in the comments.
In the app, use our giving email address for Zelle - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAYPAL: Click and Donate using the Paypal button below. Senior Parents, please indicate student name under "add special instructions to the seller".
- VENMO: Download and use the Venmo app to send money to @KHSPG.
- MAIL: Send a check to the address below. With this option, KHS receives 100% of the donation. Senior Parents, please indicate student name on the check.
KHS Project Graduation
P.O. Box 5675, Kingwood, Texas 77325
If you need additional information about how to submit a donation, email email@example.com.