Ms. Jenny RyanEnglish II Pre-APEnglish IV APContact and Schedule InformationEmail: email@example.comEnglish 2 Pre-AP Remind: Text @ryan2preap to 81010English 4 AP Remind: Text @ryan4ap to 81010OFFICE HOURS: Office Hours will be for one hour on the days listed below. Students can "drop in" at any point in that one hours to ask questions and may leave when they are done. Office hours will not be instructional but will be for clarification/tutoring purposes. Zoom Meeting IDs are posted in Google Classroom.English 2 Pre-AP: Wednesdays from 10:00am-11:00am; Thursday from 2:00pm-3:00pmEnglish 4 AP: Wednesdays from 2:00pm-3:00pm; Thursday from 2:00pm-3:00pmParents, Guardians, and Students,Firstly, let me just say that I hope all of you are doing well. I hope your families have stayed healthy and that you have access to the resources you need. I think we are all aware that we are in unchartered territory, and I will be doing all that I can to provide impactful learning opportunities during this time. Some things may require trial and error, but we will all certainly get through this together. In regards to our new remote learning format, I have a list of instructions below:
- If you have not already joined the Remind class from the beginning of the year, please make sure you join now (see above). I will be using Remind to send weekly updates in regards to posted learning opportunities, and it will be a very useful tool for tutoring.
- If you notice the tabs to the left, I have separated our remote learning calendars by course. Navigate to your appropriate course.
- In those tabs, you will find a weekly calendar with links to any needed resources as well as directions as to where you can find the posted activites.
- MOST activities will be posted in Google Classroom, but we will also continue utlitizing No Red Ink and My AP (seniors only).
- Activities will be posted a week at a time, and students should strive to submit weekly activities by Friday at midnight each week so that I can begin offering individual feedback as quickly as possible.
- Please note the currently posted tutoring times above. Those are times I will be available through Remind messages, email, Google Hangouts, and Zoom. Please follow these directions for Zoom:
- Download Zoom either as an app on your phone or to your desktop.
- To download Zoom to your desktop or as a Chrome extension use this link: https://zoom.us/download
- Here is a video tutorial for how to join Zoom meetings: https://www.youtube.com/embed/vFhAEoCF7jg?rel=0&autoplay=1&cc_load_policy=1
Please just reach out to me as you have questions. I know our KHS Mustangs are strong and resilient!